This post gives information on how to apply for visa to India for Philippine passport holders. The process requires 3 easy steps:
- Apply online thru this link.
- Submit documents to the Indian Embassy in Manila
- Receive visa and passport.
Processing time takes 4-5 working days for Filipino nationals. Visa fee depends on how long is your intended stay in India. The Embassy reminds of the following requirements before applying for Indian visa.
- Strictly no amendment in application form, every single detail should be in type written.
- Uploading of photographs. Embassy desire that all photographs should be uploaded in their application form submitted in BLS centre. Photo uploaded should be same with the 2×2 picture attached in application form click here.
- NO scanned signature.
- Hand written is not allowed.
- Passport with a minimum validity of six months from the intended date of return from India.
- Photocopy of the passport bio page.
- Copy of the reservation Ticket and not Confirmed ticket needs to be produced at the time of submission of the application (two way ticket).
- Proof of financial standing / recent bank statement
- Invitation letter from family / friend / sponsor in India
- Financial statement of family / friend / sponsor in India
- Passport photocopy of sponsor.
- If married to Indian National kindly provide a marriage certificate.
- if minor kindly provide birth certificate and marriage certificate of parents.
Here’s a guideline on how to fill up the visa form – http://www.blsindiavisa-ph.com/pdf/SampleFormVisaIVFRT.pdf .
You may also find information in this page – http://www.blsindiavisa-ph.com/
The embassy is conveniently located at:
9th floor, 902, One Corporate Plaza, A Arnaiz Avenue,
Makati City, Philippines
HELP LINE :- 63 2 5765116/4789152
FAX- +63 2 4789152
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Submission Timings : 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Delivery Timngs : 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM